Our Holidays to Champoluc
We like to think that your holiday starts from the moment you have made a booking with us. Our pre-holiday support continues through until the moment you depart, with advice available on travel, car parking, visas, passports, currency, health issues and much more.
Our friendly staff are always available to assist in any way that they can, helping you arrange whatever you might need.
If you can’t see exactly what you are looking for on this website, please call us on 01962 713330 or use our Contact Us page to get in touch. You are also most welcome to arrange to come to see us in our UK office just outside Winchester in Hampshire.
Our Commitment to You
We are a relatively small, privately-owned company which has been in business for over 20 years. Owners Roger Walker and Simon Brown are still very much involved in the day-to-day running of the company and they want you to enjoy your Ski 2 holiday as much as they enjoying looking after their clients. Ski 2 holidays aren’t always the cheapest on the market but they are great value when you consider the extensive list of inclusions and the high level of care and attention to detail offered
- All of our holidays are fully financially protected by our ABTA bond
- We have all the required insurances in place including Hire and Reward insurance for our own fleet of transfer vehicles (we are aware that there are some smaller operators who rely on insurance that doesn’t actually cover them for carrying paying customers). We also have a Public Service Vehicle Operator’s Licence
- We have over 20 years experience of running a ski holiday business, based on a financially sound business model
- Our UK office staffed have worked for us for a minimum of 7 years and have visited the resorts that we offer many times
- Our European operation is managed by Simon Brown, one of the owners of Ski 2. Simon is based in the Alps every winter and is available 24 hours a day in an emergency
If you have a problem whilst you are away
We very much hope that you won’t have any causes for concern whilst you are away on one of our holidays, but if you do, we are committed to resolve the problem/s as quickly as possible to your complete satisfaction. This normally involves a discussion between yourself and our Resort Manager whilst you are away, but if you don’t feel that we have done all that we can to help, you can use ABTA’s Arbitration Scheme. Our ABTA Membership Number is Y6390.
This scheme is administered independently of the travel industry and is only available if your complaint is regarding an ABTA Member. Arbitration can be used to settle alleged breaches of contract and/or negligence between consumers and ABTA Members. If your claim includes an element of minor illness or personal injury, then this can also be considered by the arbitrator, but is limited to £1,500 per person.
ABTA’s Arbitration Scheme has helped consumers for more than 40 years. The scheme allows consumers to resolve disputes without going to court; it is speedier, less formal and costs less than instructing solicitors. Arbitration is conducted privately based on written documentation and evidence. The main points to remember are below.
- To use our scheme you must have registered your complaint with us first, and have reached deadlock.
- A neutral, independent arbitrator considers evidence submitted by both the claimant and respondent.
- The arbitrator makes a decision about compensation – called an award – after considering the evidence. This decision is final and legally binding.
- If you win (or partially win), the ABTA Member will send you the money awarded. Payment is due within 21 days from the date the award is issued.
- Within 14 days of the award being issued, either party can appeal to the independent arbitration company.
If you lose or you are awarded less than previously offered to you by the ABTA Member, you will be ordered to pay an amount, which is equal to your registration fee – but no more. For example, the ABTA Member offers you £500 but you turn that down. The arbitrator goes on to award you £400; therefore you have to pay back the equivalent of your registration fee to the ABTA Member.
- The arbitrator has the power to deduct any sum from the amount awarded.