This high energy ski course is aimed at teenagers who thought that ski lessons were only for their younger siblings and that they had outgrown ski lessons themselves. Under the expert guidance of some of our top instructors and guides, those joining the course will spend 9 hours a day enjoying the best that the Monterosa ski area has to offer. With time spent both on and off-piste, this course will challenge and inspire – perfect for youngsters looking to push their own skiing skills to the next level.
Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1700 hours, on the following weeks:
- Monday 17th February 2020
- Monday 30th March 2020
- Monday 6th April 2020
Monday – Off-piste skiing skills
Tuesday – Ski Safari across the Monterosa ski area. Evening talk on avalanches
Wednesday – a day’s off-piste ski adventure with qualified mountain guide (specialist equipment required. Available to hire locally)
Thursday – day of race training, including a chance to race around poles
Friday – a fun day’s skiing exploring the jumps and bumps of the Monterosa ski area
- The above schedule is subject to change, depending on snow and weather conditions
- Participants must have at least 8 weeks of snow skiing experience
- Ski 2 reserves the right to assess those booked on the course and to offer an alternative ski lesson package to those who don’t ski to the required ability
- This course is subject to minimum numbers and we reserve the right to cancel it, if there is insufficient demand
Cost per person of £349.
Call 01962 713330 for more details.