This brand new, high energy ski course is aimed at teenagers who thought that ski lessons were only for their younger siblings and that they had outgrown ski lessons themselves. Under the expert guidance of some of our top instructors and guides, those joining the course will spend 9 hours a day enjoying the best that the Monterosa ski area has to offer. With time spent both on and off-piste, this course will challenge and inspire – perfect for youngsters looking to push their own skiing skills to the next level.
Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1700 hours, on the following weeks: Monday 18th February, Monday 1st April, Monday 8th April 2019
Monday – Off-piste skiing skills
Tuesday – Ski Safari across the Monterosa ski area. Evening talk on avalanches
Wednesday – a day’s off-piste ski adventure with qualified mountain guide (specialist equipment required. Available to hire locally)
Thursday – day of race training, including a chance to race around poles
Friday – a fun day’s skiing exploring the jumps and bumps of the Monterosa ski area
Teenage participants must have at least 8 weeks of snow skiing experience
Cost per person of £349.
Call 01962 713330 for more details.
Consistently one of our most highly rated hotels in Champoluc, the 4* Relais des Glaciers is situated just a short walk from our ski deposit and close to the centre of the resort. Its extensive spa facilities will appeal to mums and dads, whilst younger guests can enjoy the large outdoor hot tub after a day on the slopes.
January 2018 availability:
14th January 2018 x 4 nights – just £798 per person
21st January 2018 x 4 nights – just £798 per person
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website and resort
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- ‘On demand’ transfers between your hotel and our ski deposit, morning and afternoon
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
PLUS free ski equipment hire for new bookings on these special offer dates – Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet.
- Flights: for details of which airlines service which airports click here
- Ski lessons (if required)
- Nursery care in the Ski 2 Penguin Club with our own British staff
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals
Call 01962 713330 for details or email us with details of your group for a no-obligation personalised quotation.
The Rascard Frantze, a chalet-style property situated beside the piste down in to the village is one of our most asked about hotels. Owned and managed by the delightful Francesca and her family, the Frantze is a wonderful place to stay, offering comfortable accommodation and excellent local cuisine.
The property is almost fully booked already for this coming winter, but they do have a few rooms available on the following dates:
17th to 24th December – 1 x 3 bedded Superior room
30th December to 6th January – 1 x 3 bedded Superior room
27th January to 3rd February – 1 x Standard twin / double room
17th to 24th February – 1 x twin / double Superior room
24th February to 3rd March – 1 x Standard twin / double room
3rd to 10th March – 1 x twin / double Superior room
10th to 17th March – 1 x Standard twin / double room
• One of most popular hotels with so many repeat guests that rooms are seldom available
• 5* TripAdvisor rating
• Rated 5* by Ski 2 clients
• Recommended in The Telegraph
• Ski from the door
• Available as part of a Ski 2 holiday package to include airport transfers, lift pass and lunches
• Family-owned and managed
• Stunning location, with views down the valley
Call 01962 713330 or email email@example.com for a personalised quotation
The popular 3* Hotel Petit Abri offers very comfortable accommodation close to the centre of Champoluc and walking distance (or a short transfer in a Ski 2 minibus) to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main gondola. Previous guests at this family-run hotel comment on it being “excellent value and comfortable with lovely food”.
- Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi
- On-demand Ski 2 minibus transfers to and from our ski deposit
- Family-run hotel with just 11 bedrooms
- Quiet location, close to the resort centre
- Traditional 3* property
- Half board, plus lunches at a choice of mountain restaurants
We still have a Suite at this hotel available (for 2 adults and 2 children) from Saturday 10th February 2018 with space in our British ski school and the Ski 2 Penguin Club for our younger guests. Call 01962 713330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Champoluc for your next ski holiday:
- High level resort with most skiing above 2,000 metres
- Stunning scenery
- Just 90 minutes transfer from Turin Airport
- Over 200 kms of pistes across the Monterosa ski area
- Family-friendly resort, with our own British ski school