For many years, we very successfully featured the Hotel de Champoluc in our programme. Several years ago, the Italian owner decided to rent the hotel out for the entire winter to other tour operators who consequently have offered it as a ‘club hotel’. This would appear not to have fully succeeded, but the positive news going forward is that our good friend Max, who currently runs the La Mandria mountain restaurant, has joined forces with others to purchase the freehold on the hotel.
For the next 2 winters, the property will be leased by another British tour operator (the third in 7 years), but subsequently Max and his colleagues intend to return it to a hotel that we will be able to offer to our clients from 2021! As those who have stayed here previously are well aware, this hotel is located right at the bottom of the Pistone piste, the run back into the village. It is literally just a few metres from the Ski 2 ski deposit, so couldn’t be more convenient.
For this coming winter, we have secured some rooms in the hotel for the last week of the winter, from Sunday 5th April 2020 x 7 nights – perfect for families looking for a centrally located hotel on this very popular week.
- Families can stay in one of the 4 bedded rooms for just £1,347 per adult and £710 / £630 per child (based on 2 adults and 2 children, aged 11 or under, sharing a room)
- Prices include return airport transfers, half board accommodation, 6 day Monterosa lift pass and lunches at a choice of mountain restaurants, plus free ski equipment hire for children
- Exclusive access to the Ski 2 British Ski School – a 5 hour a day / 6 day group ski course for youngsters is just £235 per person
- Excellent late season snow record with most skiing above 2,000 metres and skiing up to 3,300 metres
- Quiet and well-groomed pistes
- Access to the Ski 2 Penguin Club – the Ski 2 nursery for our younger guests
For a personalised quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our friendly team on 01962 713330
Imagine yourself on a January ski short break in the traditional Italian resort of Champoluc, part of the acclaimed Monterosa ski area ………
We have a few rooms available at the 4* Hotel La Rouja, close to the centre of the resort and just a short stroll to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main gondola.
Prices start from just £769 per person to include return private airport transfers, half board accommodation, full area lift pass, daily ski guiding, lunches taken at a choice of mountain restaurants and free ski equipment hire (skis and boots as required).
The 4* Hotel La Rouja is a charming chalet-style hotel positioned centrally in Champoluc. We love the large lounge area that features fantastic views of the mountains. After a great day on the slopes the open fireplace is a welcome draw, a great place to relax and unwind with friends.
Wednesday 22nd January 2020 x 4 nights
7 x Standard twin or double bedded rooms
1 x Superior twin or double
Tuesday 21st January 2020 x 5 nights
1 x Standard twin or double bedded room
Call 01962 713330 for details or email us with details of your group for a no-obligation personalised quotation.
Mid-week Easter Break 2020 at the 5* campZero Active Luxury Resort
Stay at this amazing new 5* resort on the outskirts of Champoluc next Easter.
Just 799 per person for 3 nights and £969 for 4 nights
from Monday 30th March 2020 or Monday 6th April
- Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded Suite with 2 bathrooms.
- Includes private return airport transfers.
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s spa and swimming pool complex.
- Indoor climbing wall in the hotel.
- On-demand transfers to and from our ski deposit and around the resort.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass and lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants included.
- Free ski guiding
- All monies protected by our ABTA membership.
- Just £150 per person deposit.
- Over 20 years of specialising in Champoluc.
- Ski 2 concierge service for restaurant bookings.
Email us at email@example.com or call 01962 713330 for more details
With just a couple of weeks left before the end of another great winter, many of our regular clients have already booked for next winter to be sure to secure their favourite room!
We are already busy taking reservations for next season…
For a personalised quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our friendly team on 01962 713330.