The Hotel California has been in the Ski 2 programme for over 20 years and it still presents great value for anyone visiting Champoluc. The hotel is an easy 8 or 9 minute walk to the deposit at the bottom of the main gondola and the Ski 2 equipment deposit.
Prices for the Hotel California start at just £577 per person for 3 nights and £945 per person for 7 nights and by quoting this offer, we’ll throw in free Standard ski equipment hire (skis, poles and boots), worth £120 per person for a week.
- Featured in our holiday programme for 20 years
- A small, family-run hotel, rated 4* by our customers
- Return private airport transfers in one of our own liveried cars or minibuses– no waiting around for other flights to arrive
- Full area Monterosa lift passes included with all of our holidays
- Use of our on-demand minibus service around the resort, 7 days a week from 0800 hours to midnight
- Breakfast included at the hotel, with lunches taken at a choice of mountain restaurants. Evening meals can be taken in the hotel (pay locally), or in one of the numerous great restaurants in the village
- Free ski guiding available every day of the week for Ski 2 guests
- Use of our ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola, an easy stroll from the hotel
- Twin, double and triple bedded rooms, all with en-suite bathroom
- Over 200kms of skiing with most pistes over 2,000 metres
Is your anxiety and fear getting in the way of you enjoying the magic of skiing?
Do you feel anxious and out of your comfort zone on your skiing holiday? We’ve all had tuition and are more than familiar with the concept of how to ski – that’s not the problem here. Our challenge is to manage the psychology of our skiing – that fear factor which holds us back from relaxing into it and having a great day.
If this sounds familiar then join the club. We are the generation with many family and friends who love their skiing yet we’re feeling caught between sharing those precious experiences but dreading it! The added anxiety is missing out on family fun and friendships.
If you’re ready to take the first step to conquer your fear and take control then we have the perfect course for you.
In January and March 2019 we will be running the first bespoke Fresh Tracks Ski Coaching Courses in Champoluc, Italy in collaboration with Louise Pode of ProAbility Ltd.
Louise is an experienced coach who has made the transition from petrified to great skier. Using her professional coaching training she has changed her whole perspective of skiing and developed a Fresh Tracks Ski Coaching Course to enable you to regain your confidence.
This bespoke course will release you from those inner fears and enable you to fall in love with skiing at whatever level. It isn’t about technical expertise but empowering you to manage your fear of skiing and have fun on the slopes. Consider it as a gift to your family and friends… a gift of those many fun shared experiences ahead of you.
We’ll provide a fabulous environment with like-minded individuals, using great coaching techniques to ensure that you discover the magic of skiing.
For more information or to arrange a chat contact Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ski 2 on email@example.com, tel 01962 713330.
Together we can create a great skiing future!
This brand new, high energy ski course is aimed at teenagers who thought that ski lessons were only for their younger siblings and that they had outgrown ski lessons themselves. Under the expert guidance of some of our top instructors and guides, those joining the course will spend 9 hours a day enjoying the best that the Monterosa ski area has to offer. With time spent both on and off-piste, this course will challenge and inspire – perfect for youngsters looking to push their own skiing skills to the next level.
Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1700 hours, on the following weeks: Monday 18th February, Monday 1st April, Monday 8th April 2019
Monday – Off-piste skiing skills
Tuesday – Ski Safari across the Monterosa ski area. Evening talk on avalanches
Wednesday – a day’s off-piste ski adventure with qualified mountain guide (specialist equipment required. Available to hire locally)
Thursday – day of race training, including a chance to race around poles
Friday – a fun day’s skiing exploring the jumps and bumps of the Monterosa ski area
Teenage participants must have at least 8 weeks of snow skiing experience
Cost per person of £349.
Call 01962 713330 for more details.
Consistently one of our most highly rated hotels in Champoluc, the 4* Relais des Glaciers is situated just a short walk from our ski deposit and close to the centre of the resort. Its extensive spa facilities will appeal to mums and dads, whilst younger guests can enjoy the large outdoor hot tub after a day on the slopes.
January 2018 availability:
14th January 2018 x 4 nights – just £798 per person
21st January 2018 x 4 nights – just £798 per person
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website and resort
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- ‘On demand’ transfers between your hotel and our ski deposit, morning and afternoon
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
PLUS free ski equipment hire for new bookings on these special offer dates – Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet.
- Flights: for details of which airlines service which airports click here
- Ski lessons (if required)
- Nursery care in the Ski 2 Penguin Club with our own British staff
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals
Call 01962 713330 for details or email us with details of your group for a no-obligation personalised quotation.