The Rascard Frantze, a chalet-style property situated beside the piste down in to the village is one of our most asked about hotels. Owned and managed by the delightful Francesca and her family, the Frantze is a wonderful place to stay, offering comfortable accommodation and excellent local cuisine.
The property is almost fully booked already for this coming winter, but they do have a few rooms available on the following dates:
17th to 24th December – 1 x 3 bedded Superior room
30th December to 6th January – 1 x 3 bedded Superior room
27th January to 3rd February – 1 x Standard twin / double room
17th to 24th February – 1 x twin / double Superior room
24th February to 3rd March – 1 x Standard twin / double room
3rd to 10th March – 1 x twin / double Superior room
10th to 17th March – 1 x Standard twin / double room
• One of most popular hotels with so many repeat guests that rooms are seldom available
• 5* TripAdvisor rating
• Rated 5* by Ski 2 clients
• Recommended in The Telegraph
• Ski from the door
• Available as part of a Ski 2 holiday package to include airport transfers, lift pass and lunches
• Family-owned and managed
• Stunning location, with views down the valley
Call 01962 713330 or email email@example.com for a personalised quotation
The popular 3* Hotel Petit Abri offers very comfortable accommodation close to the centre of Champoluc and walking distance (or a short transfer in a Ski 2 minibus) to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main gondola. Previous guests at this family-run hotel comment on it being “excellent value and comfortable with lovely food”.
- Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi
- On-demand Ski 2 minibus transfers to and from our ski deposit
- Family-run hotel with just 11 bedrooms
- Quiet location, close to the resort centre
- Traditional 3* property
- Half board, plus lunches at a choice of mountain restaurants
We still have a Suite at this hotel available (for 2 adults and 2 children) from Saturday 10th February 2018 with space in our British ski school and the Ski 2 Penguin Club for our younger guests. Call 01962 713330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Champoluc for your next ski holiday:
- High level resort with most skiing above 2,000 metres
- Stunning scenery
- Just 90 minutes transfer from Turin Airport
- Over 200 kms of pistes across the Monterosa ski area
- Family-friendly resort, with our own British ski school
At a time when currency exchange rates are so volatile, it is reassuring that a Ski 2 holiday includes so many of the items that you would normally purchase in resort. This alleviates the currency gamble and allows you to relax in Champoluc knowing that you have already paid for your lift pass and your lunches!
Our lunch voucher system means that all of our guests receive a voucher for each day that they are skiing. These vouchers are redeemable at a good selection of piste-side restaurants across the Monterosa ski area.
Choose which restaurants you would like to eat at and then choose from a selection of dishes from the menu which might include a pizza, bowl of pasta, or panini with choice of fillings. Vouchers includes a drink – glass of wine, soft drink or a beer.
Whilst some of our first-time clients have reservations about a system which might limit where they can eat, in reality most of our guests love the restaurants that we have chosen to work with, are welcomed as Ski 2 guests and enjoy the selection of dishes available in return for their voucher.
- Use your vouchers at a good selection of mountain restaurants
- Choose from a selection of dishes and drinks
- Add a few Euros to ‘upgrade’ your meal to something a little more extravagant!
- If you choose not to eat in one of our recommended restaurants on one day, then use your voucher in the village for an après-ski drink instead
- Relax in resort in the knowledge that lunches are included in your holiday cost
One of our favourite lunch stops …
La Mandria, run by Max and his friendly team, is tucked beside La Mandria piste with far-reaching vies across the valley. Easily accessible by those of most ski abilities, it provides a warm and cosy stop for those snowy January days, as well as offering a perfect sun-trap on the roof terrace for later in the season.
Our voucher covers a selection of home-made pastas and a variety of sandwiches and paninis, plus a choice from an extensive range of drinks. For a couple of extra Euros you can add a delicious salad to accompany your pasta. La Mandria is well worth a visit during your next Champoluc holiday.
The authentic, family-run Hotel Petit Tournalin is one of our most popular hotels in Champoluc. It’s been given a 5* rating by Ski 2 guests. It’s situated just next to the Hotel California and Hotel Le Rocher in a clearing in the pine trees, an easy stroll to our ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola. Excellent home-cooked food using locally sourced ingredients, make this hotel a favourite amongst our guests – who gave it rave reviews last season.
Example price for 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 or under, sharing a family room with mezzanine level travelling on Sunday 8th April for 7 nights – £1,107 per adult x 2, £530 x 1 and £530 x 1.
Included with the price:
- Half board accommodation, breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website
- 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
These prices do NOT include
- Flights. Details of which airlines service which airports found here.
- Ski equipment hire (if required) – view prices here. FREE equipment for children aged 11 and under (Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet)
- Ski lessons. If required, please find out more about our British Ski School. On this particular week, we recommend our Kids’ Ski School which runs from Monday to Saturday inclusive from 1000 to 1500 hours each day (including supervision over lunchtime). The cost for this group tuition is £230 per person and is available to those aged 4 or over.
- Nursery care. The Ski 2 Penguin Club comes with our own British staff – £47 per day and £32 per half day. We now offer the opportunity for kids as young as two to try skiing in the grounds of our nursery under the watchful eye of our staff.
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals
Are you coming to Champoluc on a special family ski holiday? Want to give your children something to remember the trip by or take home to their friends? Lucky for you there is plenty to interest the little ones around the town centre. Take a short walk (or ask Ski 2 for a minibus ride) about 5-10 minutes down the road from the Ski 2 office and you will find an array of toys and souvenirs.
Does your child like to snuggle up warm in slippers or a cosy blanket? Or perhaps they fancy a trinket for their bedroom or some fancy chocolate? They might like to check out L’Emporio, on the left on the way down the hill.
If you love to write postcards together, you’ll find a stationery shop a little further down on the same side, but watch out because it also sells lots of toys, children’s helmet covers, irresistible fluffy onesies and games galore.
Near the sometimes frozen tree (it thaws out towards the end of season) you might have fun perusing the selection at Livres et Musique, a book and music shop with the biggest selection of postcards in town, loads of kids’ picture books and other fun souvenirs.
Maybe, like I was, your child is a rock and gem aficionado? Ask in the office and we can direct you to a hidden gem (excuse the pun) of a shop. If you’re staying in La Rouja, rock delights are just a stone’s throw away!
Enjoy shopping with your little ones, but if you don’t find the right souvenirs this time, you could always go for an ice-cream at Dolce e Salato!
Thank you to all the staff at Cartoleria – Giornali – Giocattoli di Fassin Roberto, L’Emporio and Livres et Musique for being so welcoming and allowing us to take pictures of your beautiful shops.