Mid-week Easter Break 2020 at the 5* campZero Active Luxury Resort
Stay at this amazing new 5* resort on the outskirts of Champoluc next Easter.
Just 799 per person for 3 nights and £969 for 4 nights
from Monday 30th March 2020 or Monday 6th April
- Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded Suite with 2 bathrooms.
- Includes private return airport transfers.
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s spa and swimming pool complex.
- Indoor climbing wall in the hotel.
- On-demand transfers to and from our ski deposit and around the resort.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass and lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants included.
- Free ski guiding
- All monies protected by our ABTA membership.
- Just £150 per person deposit.
- Over 20 years of specialising in Champoluc.
- Ski 2 concierge service for restaurant bookings.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 713330 for more details
The Rascard Frantze, a chalet-style property situated beside the piste down in to the village is one of our most asked about hotels. Owned and managed by the delightful Francesca and her family, the Frantze is a wonderful place to stay, offering comfortable accommodation and excellent local cuisine.
The property is almost fully booked already for this coming winter, but they do have a few rooms available on the following dates:
17th to 24th December – 1 x 3 bedded Superior room
30th December to 6th January – 1 x 3 bedded Superior room
27th January to 3rd February – 1 x Standard twin / double room
17th to 24th February – 1 x twin / double Superior room
24th February to 3rd March – 1 x Standard twin / double room
3rd to 10th March – 1 x twin / double Superior room
10th to 17th March – 1 x Standard twin / double room
• One of most popular hotels with so many repeat guests that rooms are seldom available
• 5* TripAdvisor rating
• Rated 5* by Ski 2 clients
• Recommended in The Telegraph
• Ski from the door
• Available as part of a Ski 2 holiday package to include airport transfers, lift pass and lunches
• Family-owned and managed
• Stunning location, with views down the valley
Call 01962 713330 or email email@example.com for a personalised quotation
There is little doubt that Hotellerie de Mascognaz offers the most luxurious accommodation in Champoluc and whilst its location will not appeal to all, its delightful position set high above the village which gives it a massive amount of charm. Originally a hamlet of farm buildings, it has been skilfully converted to offer modern 5* accommodation, whilst still retaining the ancient charm of the property.
The location of Mascognaz means a 10 minute ski-doo or 4 wheel drive transfer to and from the village at the end of each day along a steep track through the woods. Provided, on request, by the hotel staff, these transfers and the onward connection between the bottom of the track and the main gondola (a 5 minute drive), might seem an inconvenience, but are in fact part of the adventure of staying in one of the chalets at Mascognaz.
There is a main building with a wonderful restaurant serving fine local dishes, a further large building containing an imposing ‘wellness area’ (with swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, etc).
Chalet lo Miéte has space for 12 or 14, seven comfortable rooms are furnished with wood panelling. When the whole chalet is booked out for a week, the cost is £760 per person for two sharing a double or twin room. For a group of 12 adults, there is 1 free space offered.
Call 01962 713330 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your group for a no-obligation personalised quotation.