For many years, we very successfully featured the Hotel de Champoluc in our programme. Several years ago, the Italian owner decided to rent the hotel out for the entire winter to other tour operators who consequently have offered it as a ‘club hotel’. This would appear not to have fully succeeded, but the positive news going forward is that our good friend Max, who currently runs the La Mandria mountain restaurant, has joined forces with others to purchase the freehold on the hotel.
For the next 2 winters, the property will be leased by another British tour operator (the third in 7 years), but subsequently Max and his colleagues intend to return it to a hotel that we will be able to offer to our clients from 2021! As those who have stayed here previously are well aware, this hotel is located right at the bottom of the Pistone piste, the run back into the village. It is literally just a few metres from the Ski 2 ski deposit, so couldn’t be more convenient.
For this coming winter, we have secured some rooms in the hotel for the last week of the winter, from Sunday 5th April 2020 x 7 nights – perfect for families looking for a centrally located hotel on this very popular week.
- Families can stay in one of the 4 bedded rooms for just £1,347 per adult and £710 / £630 per child (based on 2 adults and 2 children, aged 11 or under, sharing a room)
- Prices include return airport transfers, half board accommodation, 6 day Monterosa lift pass and lunches at a choice of mountain restaurants, plus free ski equipment hire for children
- Exclusive access to the Ski 2 British Ski School – a 5 hour a day / 6 day group ski course for youngsters is just £235 per person
- Excellent late season snow record with most skiing above 2,000 metres and skiing up to 3,300 metres
- Quiet and well-groomed pistes
- Access to the Ski 2 Penguin Club – the Ski 2 nursery for our younger guests
For a personalised quotation, please email email@example.com or call one of our friendly team on 01962 713330