Opened in July 2019, this delightful 4* property is constructed using local materials to blend in to its setting beside the river. Large glass windows in the bedrooms and public rooms make the most of the views up the valley to the mountain range beyond.
Please be aware that there is another hotel in the village with a very similar name.
The boutique-style bedrooms are all very comfortably furnished and of an excellent standard with en-suite bathrooms. Many of the rooms interconnect via a small lobby off the corridor – perfect for families. Click here for a video produced by the hotel.
- 3 x double bedrooms – 2 of which are ‘adapted’
- 9 x double or twin rooms, with an extra bed
These rooms of around 22 square meters all have access to a balcony. They all have floor to ceiling windows. All rooms are equipped with hairdryer, local toiletries made in Valle D’Aosta, bathrobes and slippers, satellite TV, minibar, safe and free WiFi.
- 5 x Junior Suites – all with 1 x double or twin room with 2 extra beds
These rooms of around 26 square metres all have access to a balcony. They all have floor to ceiling windows and a free-standing bathtub in the bedroom. All rooms are equipped with hairdryer, local toiletries made in the Valle D’Aosta, bathrobes and slippers, satellite TV, minibar, safe and free WiFi.
- 7 x Superior rooms – all 4 bedded rooms
These rooms of around 26 square metres all have access to a balcony. They all have floor to ceiling windows. All rooms are equipped with hairdryer, local toiletries made in Valle D’Aosta, bathrobes and slippers, satellite TV, minibar, safe and free WiFi.
Suite du Lac
- An open plan suite which sleeps up to 5 people
This room of 50 square metres, with a mezzanine level, has an extraordinary view on the Monterosa scenery. Furnished with comfortably designed, handmade rustic furniture to give a harmonious blend between innovation and tradition. Free-standing bathtub in the bedroom. Equipped with hairdryer, local toiletries made in Valle D’Aosta, bathrobes and slippers, satellite TV, minibar, safe and free WiFi.
The hotel’s spa features a warm water pool with massaging water jets and a larger swimming pool with a feature waterfall. There is also a children’s pool and a sauna area with Finnish sauna, steam room, Kneipp therapy room and multi-sensory showers. Spa treatments are available on request (local charge applies). There is a large terrace in front of the hotel from which to enjoy the fresh mountain air and alpine scenery.
Lounge areas with their own bar at the end of each floor provide a comfortable area to relax in the evenings in front of the open fires.
The hotel restaurant features large picture windows and offers an excellent menu of locally-sourced dishes and wines. Buffet breakfasts and 4 course evening meals are included in all Ski 2 holidays at this hotel, with lunches taken at a choice of mountain restaurants.
“We spent 5 days absolutely beautiful, pampered by all the attention of all the hotel staff. the location is superlative, with breathtaking views, it seems an enchanted place, besides the absolute cleanliness of every environment, the care and refinement of every single accessory of every environment have accompanied us for 5 days making us feel better than at home. We absolutely recommend it and will be back in the winter to try it with snow.”
“Spacious and spotless rooms, spectacular views of Monte Rosa. 10 stars to the chef: dishes were never dull and highly sought after, excellent, with fresh and genuine ingredients.”
“Very nice and spacious rooms, quiet and equipped with every comfort. Spectacular view of Monte Rosa with a small lake in front of the hotel.. The excellent restaurant. Tasty dishes, never dull. Excellent wine list. Friendly and courteous staff. A hotel very worthy of its 4 stars.”
Hotel Location / Resort Map
- Distance from main lift: 5 mins on foot
- Distance from Frachey lift: 20 mins on foot
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: Yes
- Location: Centre of Champoluc Village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 22
- Various rooms available – call for details
- All rooms with en-suite, with shower (4 rooms with bath)
- Bedroom Facilities
- En-suite bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Various family room options. Call 01962 713330 for details
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Early children’s tea on request – pre-book via Ski 2
- High chairs in dining room
- Dining Arrangements
- Buffet breakfast, with limited hot choices. 0730 to 1000 hours
- Three course evening meals with choices. 1930 to 2130 hours
- General Hotel Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi