Hotel Cré Forné boasts a fantastic position, and is perfect for those looking for an action-packed break that also offers a bit of refuge. The hotel has undergone recent renovation as part of a project by famous Italian architect, Leonardo Macheda, that includes stunning glass walls that permeate through all areas of the hotel. Whether you’re relaxing in the spa or enjoying a glass of wine in the bar you’ll be treated to unique views.
All of the 18 rooms at Hotel Cré Forné are modern and light, yet comfortable. Each has an en-suite and three rooms are suitable for families.
If you’ve just crashed out after a long day on the slopes, the new spa is the best place to unwind. Purify your skin and boost circulation in the Finnish spa, stimulate your immune system in the scenic Vitarium and breathe in the relaxing scent of pine and mint in the Turkish Bath.
Round off your experience with a lavish meal in the hotel’s restaurant. All ingredients are sourced from local artisan producers and meals are prepared in the hi-tech thermal kitchen. Expect traditional antipasto; enjoy expertly prepared soups, polenta dishes, fresh pasta and superior meat plates. The restaurant also has its own pastry kitchen, where mouth-watering pastries and cakes are made for you to enjoy right through from breakfast to dinner.
Please note: Late arrivals or early departures from this property may incur an extra charge. Please call 01962 713330 to discuss flight times before you book flights.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Hotel Cré Forné is located in Champoluc.
- Distance from main lift: Top of main lift and actually on the piste
- Distance from Frachey lift: Not applicable
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: No
- Situation: On the piste at Crest
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: Before 1600 hours Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. Before 2300 hours all other days.
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 1100 hours
- Total number of bedrooms: 18
- Number of single bedded rooms: None
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 9
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 4
- Number of four bedded rooms: 1
- Number of five bedded rooms: 3
- Number of six bedded rooms: 1
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Single room supplement: For pricing please contact the Ski 2 Team for a personalised quotation.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: 5
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 13
- Internet connection in bedrooms: No
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: Yes
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: No
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: No
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: No
- Linen & Towel Services
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: Yes – room 27
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Cold buffet
- Evening meals: 2 choices for antipasti, 2 choices for first and second course & 3 choices for dessert
- Salad bar for evening meals: No
- Early tea for children: On request. Please call us to book.
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: No
- Sauna: Yes. Finnish Sauna
- Jacuzzi: Turkish Bath
- Other health facilities available: Vitarium o Biosauna – a softer way to sweat in the sauna. At a temperature between 55° and 60° and humidity around 40% of the body is slowly heated with attention cardio-circulatory apparatus. This sauna is especially suitable for ladies who often prefer treatments in average temperature and harmonizing the use of essential oils and other beneficial species.
- Swimming pool: No
- Garden: No
- Other Details: Limited access due to location