Located overlooking the bottom of the Pistone piste, the run from the top of the main gondola back in to the village centre, the Hotel de Champoluc is literally just a few metres from the Ski 2 ski deposit where all of our clients’ ski equipment is issued and stored each evening.
In the morning, you just need to walk the 30 seconds to the ski deposit, collect your equipment and ascend the gondola to the nursery slopes at 2,000 metres and onwards to the rest of the Monterosa ski area. At the end of the ski day, you can ski down to outside the hotel door, put your equipment away in our deposit and enjoy an après-ski drink in the Kondor Bar, just opposite the hotel.
The hotel’s wood-panelling gives the lounge (with an open fire), bar and dining room a lovely traditional and welcoming Alpine atmosphere – the ideal setting in which to relax after skiing to share your stories from the day.
The en-suite bedrooms are spacious and comfortable and most have a balcony or terrace. Family rooms, which sleep 4 people, have 1 x double bed and a set of bunk beds.
An excellent family hotel with the advantage of being in the centre of the village, at the bottom of the piste and you a few steps from our ski deposit!
“The location of the hotel is superb – right next to the bubble lift, and in the centre of the village close to bars, shops and a supermarket. The property itself is a bit ‘shabby chic’ but the rooms are perfectly comfortable and warm.”
“The key thing here is the location, right next to the main bubble up to the slopes. The hotel is clean and tidy and the staff are brilliant. Loads of hot water and good showers and baths. Spacious rooms. Nice airy lounge with good bar.“
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Hotel Du Foyer is located in Brusson.
- Distance from main lift: Right next to it!
- Distance from Frachey lift: 4 mins by minibus
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: Not required
- Situation: Centre of the village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 35
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 10
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 11
- Number of four bedded rooms: 14
- Number of five bedded rooms: None
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Single room supplement: For pricing please contact the Ski 2 Team for a personalised quotation.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: 35, plus shower over bath
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): None
- Internet connection in bedrooms: Yes
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: Yes
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: Yes
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: Yes
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: Yes
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Sheets/blankets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: Yes
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby sitting service: No
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Play equipment: No
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Cold Buffet
- Evening meals: 3 course with choices at each course
- Salad bar for evening meals: Yes
- Early tea for children: Yes at 1800 hours – request at time of booking please
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: Yes
- Sauna: No
- Jacuzzi: No
- Swimming pool: No
- Other health facilities available: None
- Garden: No