Hotel Italia is very popular with groups, as it’s spacious, close to the centre of Brusson and is only a 12 minute drive away from the centre of Champoluc.
Built using traditional materials, Hotel Italia takes alpine style and mixes it with modern comforts. All 60 rooms benefit from free Sky channels, wood flooring, en-suite bathrooms and a private balcony.
Enjoy fine wines or cocktails on Hotel Italia’s two terraces whilst enjoying panoramic views of the mountains, Graines Castle and the old village of Pasquier. The lounge and dining room offer a lively buzz, as the spacious rooms can cater for groups of up to 120 people.
To start the day off, the Hotel Italia offers full breakfast buffet, full of sweet and savoury dishes to fuel a busy day of skiing. As you’re in the heart of the village, you can explore Brusson’s restaurants or enjoy varied cuisine in the hotel including weekly dinners with Ayas Valley specialities.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Hotel Italia is located in Brusson.
- Distance from main lift: 12 mins by minibus or coach transfer
- Distance from Frachey lift: 15 mins by minibus or coach transfer
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: Yes, provided by Ski 2
- Situation: Centre of Brusson Village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am