Located in the heart of Brusson, this 3* hotel is only around an 8 minute transfer to the main lift in Champoluc. Enjoy an action packed day of skiing before returning to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Although renovated in 2008, Hotel Laghetto retains the feel of a traditional alpine building, with larch and fir flooring and salvaged wood fittings. All 18 rooms at Laghetto are en-suite and offer modern comforts but with a unique twist – they are furnished with antiques making each one slightly different.
A small ‘tavern’ space provides a cosy retreat – the crackling fire and ancient wooden paintings make it the perfect place to relax with a brandy or herbal tea before bed. If you’re in the bar area, sample an extensive list of wines and craft beers, enjoy a warming hot chocolate and pick from a platter of rich cured meats.
Hotel Laghetto’s dining room is large and bright, with exposed beams, wood flooring and windows that overlook the impressive lake. The food matches the surrounding, with hearty local dishes on offer including fresh soups, succulent sausages, homemade gnocchi and polenta with wild game.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Hotel Laghetto is located in Brusson.
- Distance from main lift: 8 mins by minibus
- Distance from Frachey lift: 12 mins by minibus
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: Yes, provided by Ski 2
- Situation: Brusson village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 18
- Number of single bedded rooms: None, although twin rooms are available at a supplement
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 10
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 5
- Number of four bedded rooms: 3
- Number of five bedded rooms: None
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Single room supplement: For pricing please contact the Ski 2 Team for a personalised quotation.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 18
- Internet connection in bedrooms: No
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: Yes
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: Yes
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: Yes
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: No
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Sheets/blankets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: Yes
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: No
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Play equipment: No
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Cold Buffet
- Evening meals: 3 course with choices at each course
- Salad bar for evening meals: Yes
- Early tea for children: Yes at 1800 hours – request at time of booking please
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: No
- Sauna: No
- Jacuzzi: No
- Swimming pool: No
- Other health facilities available: None
- Garden: Yes
The past 18 months have been traumatic for many of us, affecting most parts of our lives and causing much distress and anxiety for many. The travel industry has been just one business sector that has been hit extremely hard by the Covid pandemic and with continued uncertainty over free and unrestricted travel to Europe this coming winter (likely to be the third successive season affected), we have, with a heavy heart, decided that there just isn’t a future for Ski 2.
Clearly, after 22 years of trading and tens of thousands of happy clients, this decision has been incredibly hard to make. The reality however looking forward is that the nature of our business model with the extremely high running costs, together with ongoing uncertainty over Coronavirus, challenges providing the required financial guarantees to our insurance company to comply with the Package Tour Regulations and the complications of employing UK staff abroad in a post-Brexit world, has left us with no other option than to close the business for good.
We know that many will be as heart-broken as we are about this news. So many of you have become great friends and many have watched our own children grow up spending time in the Alps. Every single client has been an integral part of our amazing adventure and it is with great pride and fondness that we will remember the wonderful times that we have spent with you all. The loyalty and support of so many of our clients for so many years has been incredible and helped build such a strong and respected brand. It’s no-one’s fault that we can't keep going for another 20 years, but it is now time to bid farewell to the amazing entity that was Ski 2!
We should have now refunded any monies that we were holding on your behalf, but if you do have any queries regarding this, please do let us know.
We do hope that many of you will still choose to return to Champoluc and to Les Gets and Morzine to help support our suppliers who have also been such a big part of our journey for the past 2 decades. They can all be contacted directly via their own websites.
Thank you and our very best wishes for the future.
Roger, Simon and our incredible team