The small, popular 3* Hotel Santa San is situated right at the bottom of the piste in the village of Antagnod, a satellite village to Champoluc, with its own ski area (covered by the lift pass which is included in our prices). Antagnod is just an 8 minute transfer from the main village centre and the bottom of the gondola up to the main ski area, but has its own selection of bars and restaurants set along its attractive main street.
A free, regular local bus service departs from outside the Hotel Santa San to transport you to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main lift in the centre of Champoluc. Alternatively, the skiing in the Antagnod area would suit families and those just getting to grips with skiing.
Breakfast is served in the hotel. Guests on half board dine at the nearby Hotel Petit Prince, whilst those booked on a bed and breakfast basis can make use of the excellent restaurants in the village.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Hotel Santa San is located in Antagnod.
- Distance from main lift: 4 minute walk
- Distance from Frachey lift: 25 minute walk
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: No
- Situation: Outskirts of Champoluc Village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 12
- Number of single bedded rooms: 1
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 4
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 4
- Number of four bedded rooms: 3
- Number of five bedded rooms: None
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Single room supplement: For pricing please contact the Ski 2 Team for a personalised quotation.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: 2
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 10
- Internet connection in bedrooms: No
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: No. Sky TV showing in the bar on occasions
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: No
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: Yes
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: No
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Sheets/blankets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: No
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Play equipment: No
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Buffet breakfast
- Evening meals available at the nearby Petit Prince
- Salad bar for evening meals: No
- Early tea for children: No
- High chairs available in dining room: No
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: No
- Sauna: No
- Jacuzzi: No
- Swimming pool: No
- Other health facilities available: None
- Garden: No
The past 18 months have been traumatic for many of us, affecting most parts of our lives and causing much distress and anxiety for many. The travel industry has been just one business sector that has been hit extremely hard by the Covid pandemic and with continued uncertainty over free and unrestricted travel to Europe this coming winter (likely to be the third successive season affected), we have, with a heavy heart, decided that there just isn’t a future for Ski 2.
Clearly, after 22 years of trading and tens of thousands of happy clients, this decision has been incredibly hard to make. The reality however looking forward is that the nature of our business model with the extremely high running costs, together with ongoing uncertainty over Coronavirus, challenges providing the required financial guarantees to our insurance company to comply with the Package Tour Regulations and the complications of employing UK staff abroad in a post-Brexit world, has left us with no other option than to close the business for good.
We know that many will be as heart-broken as we are about this news. So many of you have become great friends and many have watched our own children grow up spending time in the Alps. Every single client has been an integral part of our amazing adventure and it is with great pride and fondness that we will remember the wonderful times that we have spent with you all. The loyalty and support of so many of our clients for so many years has been incredible and helped build such a strong and respected brand. It’s no-one’s fault that we can't keep going for another 20 years, but it is now time to bid farewell to the amazing entity that was Ski 2!
We should have now refunded any monies that we were holding on your behalf, but if you do have any queries regarding this, please do let us know.
We do hope that many of you will still choose to return to Champoluc and to Les Gets and Morzine to help support our suppliers who have also been such a big part of our journey for the past 2 decades. They can all be contacted directly via their own websites.
Thank you and our very best wishes for the future.
Roger, Simon and our incredible team