Hotel Villa Anna Maria started life as a family home on the site of an old farm, where Grandma Anna Maria used to make and sell sweets to shopkeepers before they began to rent out rooms. Today the hotel still has a homely atmosphere and feel and is often featured in popular hotel guides by Alistair Sawday, who focuses on creative and unique accommodation.
The hotel is on a steep drive but only a short walk to the ski deposit and main lift. Its position also gives lovely sweeping views of the Ayas Valley.
All the bedrooms retain traditional wooden features but with en-suite bathrooms. There are also some larger rooms for families and some with balconies.
Villa Anna Maria also has a wooden outdoor hot tub – perfect for post ski relaxation.
The hotel’s restaurant offers lovely regional dishes and it’s all served in a cosy dining room with red and white check curtains, adding to the family feel that runs through Hotel Villa Anna Maria.
Run by one of the ski instructors from the local ski school, Jean-Noel, his sister Annalisa and world speed ski champions Simone and Ivan, you are assured of a warm Champoluc welcome.
For more details about Simone and Ivan’s attempts to be the world’s fastest brothers on skis, click here!
Hotel Location / Resort Map
- Distance from main lift: 5 minute walk
- Distance from Frachey lift: 20 minute walk
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: No
- Situation: Centre of Champoluc Village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 13
- Total number of single bedded rooms: 1
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 10
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 3
- Number of four bedded rooms: None
- Number of five bedded rooms: None
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Single room supplement: For pricing please contact the Ski 2 Team for a personalised quotation.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: 2
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 11
- Internet connection in bedrooms: No
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: No
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: No
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: No
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Sheets/blankets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: 1
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Cold Buffet
- Evening meals: Antipasto, 2 choices for first & second course, cheese or fruit or dessert
- Salad bar for evening meals: No
- Early tea for children: No
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: Yes Wi-Fi in reception
- Sauna: No
- Jacuzzi: No
- Swimming pool: No
- Other health facilities available: None
- Garden: Yes
- Other Details: Access to the hotel is up a steep drive which those with limited mobility might find a challenge.