A former 18th century family home, Lo Miete Viei has been lovingly restored to offer modern comforts in historic surroundings.
As Lo Miete Viei only has eight bedrooms, you’re guaranteed a panoramic view that includes the 18th century church and the impressive Zerbion mountain. All rooms are en-suite, two with disabled access, and are cosy and traditional – think soft white bedding, wooden furniture and frescos depicting local life. To really get mountain home feel stay in the ‘chalet’ suite, with its internal balcony, staircase and timber beams.
Breakfast isn’t just an afterthought here – whether you want a wholesome buffet to fuel a hard day on the slopes or a decadent homemade cake drizzled with their very own honey. In the evenings, Lo Miete Viei’s central locations means it’s only a short walk to sample some of the amazing cuisine Champoluc’s restaurants have to offer.
After a long day’s skiing (or just a really hearty dinner), relax in the glow of the lounge area with warm coloured-furnishings and larch wood décor. It’s the perfect place to reflect on your ski tactics, read a book in front of a crackling wood-burner or take in the magical night view of the Monte Rosa mountain range.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Lo Miete Viei is located in Brusson.
- Distance from main lift: 6 minute walk
- Distance from Frachey lift: 20 minute walk
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: No
- Situation: Centre of Champoluc Village
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 10am
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 8
- Number of triple bedded rooms: None
- Number of four bedded rooms: 1
- Number of five bedded rooms: None
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: 7
- Single room supplement: For pricing please contact the Ski 2 Team for a personalised quotation.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 9
- Internet connection in bedrooms: No
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: Yes
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: Yes
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: Yes
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: No
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Duvets/Sheets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: 1 open plan
- Cost of a baby cot: €10 per day
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Yes
- Evening meals: Yes
- Salad bar for evening meals: No
- Early tea for children: No
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: No
- Sauna: No
- Jacuzzi: No
- Swimming pool: No
- Other health facilities available: None
Keep in touch...
Signup for our Email Newsletters