Just 60 metres from the top of the Frachey funicular and even closer to the bottom of La Mandria chairlift, the two apartments of Lo Retsignon are perfect for anyone looking for doorstep skiing in the comfort of their own apartment.
The light and bright apartments are timber-clad, leaving them feeling warm and cosy, and they are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Both apartments have Wi-Fi and TV, and come with great kitchens that offer a fridge, dishwasher, induction hob, oven and cupboards full of crockery and cutlery.
If you don’t fancy cooking, then you can choose to take Lo Retsignon on a half board basis. Breakfast is taken in the adjacent restaurant and evening meals are freshly prepared by the staff and left for you each evening to re-heat in your apartment.
The terrace at Lo Retsignon is a popular spot to enjoy a well-deserved drink thanks to the wonderful views across the Ayas Valley.
It’s worth bearing in mind that in the evenings there is no access to and from Champoluc village because of the location of Lo Retsignon (the last funicular operates at 1700 hours each evening). Because of this we advise it’s best to call us to discuss your flights or transport before you book so that we can advise you of the best times to arrive. Your luggage will be taken to and from your apartment for you either via the funicular railway or by ski-doo.
Please note: Late arrivals or early departures from this property may incur an extra charge. Please call 01962 713330 to discuss flight times before you book flights.
Distance from lift & location
- Distance from Frachey lift: 60 metres
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: Yes, provided by Ski 2, on request
- Apartment Lo Rahcard (2 to 4 people): 1 double bedroom, 1 sofa bed in living room
- Apartment L’Ehtoul (4 to 7 people): 1 double bedroom, 1 triple bedroom and 1 sofa bed in the living room
- Bedroom Facilities
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Dining ArrangementsSelf-catering, bed and breakfast or half board options available. Breakfast is taken in the restaurant above the apartments and dinner (if included) is ordered in the morning and then delivered to your apartment in the evening for re-heating. Please call 01962 713330 to discuss the various options.
- General Facilities
- Ski Storage
Keep in touch...
Signup for our Email Newsletters