Set at 2,600 metres above sea level, the hut is remote and peaceful but comfortable and warm, offering a truly unique experience for your skiing holiday.
With just seven rooms, including two dormitories and five double rooms, it’s a small hideaway half way down the off-piste route from Punta Indren. Orestes Hütte offers delicious local food and a yoga retreat for those looking to really relax and immerse themselves in the surroundings.
Guests stay here on a half-board basis, with breakfast and evening meals all taken at the hut. After breakfast you can choose to relax on the sun terrace before you race down the mountain towards Champoluc or if you’re feeling a little out-of-touch, the public areas have free Wi-Fi where you can re-connect with the modern day.
Self-sustainable, Orestes Hütte uses solar panels and a hydroelectric plant to provide its hot water and heating.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
Do give us a call to discuss the location of Orestes Hütte due to its isolated location between Gressoney and Alagna.
- Location: Isolated and peaceful – a real “away from it all” place to stay
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: 3pm
- Usual latest check-out time: 10am
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Twin/Doubles and two Dormitories: up to 10 people
- Bedroom Facilities
- Bathroom (in double rooms)
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating