The pleasant 12 minute walk between the hotel and the Ski 2 ski deposit allows you to browse the shops on the way to the lifts in the morning; picking up a sweet-treat from the patisserie or splurging on a new ski jacket.
For those who would prefer not to walk, a quick call to the Ski 2 office will summon the Ski 2 minibus for a short lift to our ski deposit in the centre of the village!
Furnished in a traditional style, Petit Abri’s 10 bedrooms and detached Suite all have en-suite bathrooms and many rooms have stunning snowscape views with mountainous backdrops.
Public areas of the hotel are a mix of exposed stone and pine, mixing bright furnishings with cosy colours leaving you ready to relax and enjoy a drink at the bar before, or after dinner.
The spa area is in a separate building ajacent to the hotel (so wrap up warm while you walk over) includes a Jacuzzi bath, sauna, steam room and a relaxation zone with herbal teas. Treatments are available on request and payable locally.
Above the spa on the first floor is a Suite which is ideal for families and contains a small kitchenette and dining table, double sofa bed and balcony. The Suite has a separate double bedroom (which can’t be separated into 2 singles) with en-suite bathroom just down the corridor, but you’ll need to head outside and back into the hotel for breakfast and dinner each day.
The hotel also has 2 sets of interconnecting rooms at the end of a corridor. Separate rooms can be shut off to create a family unit by closing a door across the corridor. Please call for details.
The hotel also has 4 comfortable and spacious self-catering apartments adjacent to the hotel – click here for more details.
You never carry ski equipment anywhere in Champoluc – all equipment is issued and stored in our ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola and the piste back in to the village centre. The walk between your hotel and the deposit is done in your comfortable shoes, which are then stored in our ski deposit during the day. There is an on-demand minibus service operating between 0800 and midnight, 7 days a week for those who would prefer not to walk between the hotel and our ski deposit.
- Hotel Location / Resort Map
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 10
- Number of single bedded rooms: None, although double bedded rooms are available at a supplement
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 5
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 2, plus 2 double rooms that could accommodate a child’s bed or cot
- Number of five bedded rooms: See details of Suite above
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 10
- Internet connection in bedrooms: Yes
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: Yes
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: Yes
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: Yes
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: Yes
- Tea and coffee making facilities: Yes
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Sheets/blankets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Ski 2 Family Friendly Rating
- Inter-connecting rooms: Yes – two sets of inter-connecting rooms – 1 x twin and 1 x double
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Play equipment: No
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Cold Buffet
- Evening meals: Yes – traditional 3 course dinner with 2 choices
- Salad bar for evening meals: Yes
- Early tea for children: Yes at 1800 hours – request at time of booking please
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Jacuzzi: Yes
- Swimming pool: No
- Garden: Yes