An authentic, family-run hotel, Petit Abri offers good value accommodation in a quiet part of the village.
The 15 minute walk allows you to browse the shops on the way to the lifts in the morning; picking up a sweet-treat from the patisserie or splurging on a new ski jacket.
Furnished in a traditional style, Petit Abri’s 10 bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and many rooms have stunning snowscape views with mountainous backdrops.
Public areas of the hotel are a mix of exposed stone and pine, mixing bright furnishings with cosy colours leaving you ready to relax and enjoy a drink at the bar before, or after dinner.
The spa area is in a separate building next to the hotel (so wrap up warm while you walk over) which includes a Jacuzzi bath, sauna, steam room and a relaxation zone with herbal teas. Treatments are available on request and payable locally.
Petit Albri has one Suite in a separate building that is ideal for families, containing a small kitchenette and dining table, sofa bed and balcony. A separate double bedroom with en-suite bathroom is just down the corridor, and you’ll need to head outside and back into the hotel for breakfast and dinner each day.
The hotel also has 4 apartments adjacent to the hotel – click here for more details.
- Hotel Location / Resort Map
- Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 1400 hours
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 1100 hours
- Bedroom Details
- Total number of bedrooms: 10
- Number of single bedded rooms: None, although double bedded rooms are available at a supplement
- Number of twin or double bedded rooms: 5
- Number of triple bedded rooms: 2, plus 2 double rooms that could accommodate a child’s bed or cot
- Number of five bedded rooms: See details of Suite above
- Number of six bedded rooms: None
- Larger rooms with a mezzanine level: None
- Bedroom Facilities
- Number of rooms with full sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with half sized bath: None
- Number of rooms with shower (no bath): 10
- Internet connection in bedrooms: Yes
- Satellite TV in bedrooms: Yes
- English Channels on TV in bedrooms: Yes
- Hairdryers in bedrooms: Yes
- Safe deposit in bedrooms: Yes
- Minibar (local charge) in bedrooms: Yes
- Linen & Towel Services
- Beds with duvets or sheets/blankets: Sheets/blankets
- Towels provided: Yes
- Dressing gowns provided: No
- Facilities for Children & Families
- Inter-connecting rooms: Yes – two sets of inter-connecting rooms – 1 x twin and 1 x double
- Cost of a baby cot: Included for children aged under 2
- Baby bath available for infants: Available on loan from our resort staff
- Baby listening service: No
- Baby sitting service: Available through our resort staff – ask in resort for details
- Play equipment: No
- Dining Arrangements
- Breakfast: Cold buffet
- Evening meals: Yes – traditional 3 course dinner with 2 choices
- Salad bar for evening meals: No
- Early tea for children: Yes, at 1800 hours – request at time of booking please
- High chairs available in dining room: Yes
- General Hotel Facilities
- Internet connection in common areas: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Jacuzzi: Yes
- Other health facilities available: See above
- Swimming pool: No
- Garden: No