Nestled in the ancient hamlet of Soussun, Stadel Soussun is a simply stunning restaurant with just six bedrooms. If you’re after a taste of luxury and you don’t want to share it with anyone, this is the perfect place for you.
Dinner at the lodge is a feast for your eyes and your stomach, with the restaurant situated in the magnificent stone vaults where you can enjoy sumptuous local cuisine and plenty of superb wines. After dinner you relax in the lounge with a cup of coffee and rest your tired legs by the fire.
The bedrooms are authentically decorated with warm wood and cosy furnishings while the en-suite bathrooms are modern and bright.
Because of the location of this property, please call our office prior to booking flights to discuss logistics on your arrival and departure day. On arrival you and your luggage will need to be transferred by snowcat from the top of the main gondola. Each day you will access the piste using the snowcat (these transfers are provided by the hotel) and then you can ski back to the hotel at the end of each day. Skis and boots are stored at the hotel.
Hotel Location / Resort Map
See where Stadel Soussun is located in Champoluc.
- Distance from main lift: A 30 min ski from the top of the main gondola.
- Distance from Frachey lift: A short up-hill skidoo ride from the top of the Frachey lift
- Minibus service to bottom of main lift: N/A
- Situation: Isolated and perfect for escaping from it all.
Check-in & Check-out times
- Usual earliest check-in time: 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: 10am
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Doubles and a family room available
- All bedrooms have fixed double beds which cannot be separted in to twin beds
- Bedroom Facilities
- Ski 2 Family Friendly RatingSuitable for families with older children due to its location.
- Dining Arrangements
- Buffet Breakfast
- Evening meals
- General Hotel Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Transport to slopes and Crest cable car (local charge)