The 4* Hotel Relais des Glaciers is:
- One of our best selling hotels for the past decade
- Extensive spa facilities and out door jacuzzi (age restriction on the spa facilities)
- Easy walk to our ski deposit
- Great reviews from previous guests
Easter short break for 2 adults and 3 children aged 11 or under in 1 x Family Room with 2 bathrooms – £999 per person x 2 adults and £577 per person x 3 children to include:
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website and resort
- 5 nights Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- 5 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- ‘On demand’ transfers between your hotel and our ski deposit, morning and afternoon
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
NEW for 2018 / 2019 ……………. In addition to the ‘orientation guiding session’ that we have always offered in Champoluc, we are now pleased to be able to provide a full day’s ski guiding for our guests. Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Take coffee in one of the numerous mountain cafes and enjoy lunch en-route at a piste-side restaurant (drinks and meals payable locally using cash or your Ski 2 lunch voucher at selected restaurants). Normally departing from the top of the funicular at Frachey to allow speedier access across the Monterosa ski area, this service is available to those who ski to a good parallel level.
Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Flights: for details of which airlines service which airports click here
- Ski equipment hire (if required) – see details of our equipment hire . FREE equipment for children aged 11 and under (Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet).
- Ski lessons (if required) On this particular week, we recommend our Kids’ Ski School which runs daily from 1000 to 1500 hours each day (including supervision over lunchtime). The cost for this group tuition is £230 per person and is available to those aged 4 or over
- Nursery care in the Ski 2 Penguin Club with our own British staff – £48 per day and £33 per half day. We now offer the opportunity for kids as young as two to try skiing in the grounds of our nursery under the watchful eye of our staff.
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals
Call 01962 713330 for details or email us with details of your group for a no-obligation personalised quotation.