Arranging a group ski holiday can be complicated so let us take the pressure off your shoulders and make the process as hassle-free as possible – all you need to do is have fun.
Our flexible approach is an important part of our success at organising group ski holidays; we know that numbers will fluctuate, names of group members may change and payments can sometimes be tricky to get from everyone booked on the holiday!
That’s why we allow name changes right up until you leave and there are no charges for booking amendments.
We have years of experience organising groups of up to 200 people and our flexible and personal service is what makes our group ski holidays extra special.
Our friendly UK staff work with you throughout the booking process, handing over to our experienced resort team once you arrive for your holiday so you can be assured that we’ve got everything covered.
Group Ski Holidays include:
- Return transfers between the 6 surrounding airports and Champoluc at any time, day or night
- Half Board accommodation as standard
- Lift passes for the Monterosa area covering the duration of your stay (including the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna)
- Snack lunches every day at a choice of mountain restaurants
- Ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Resort team to help with anything you might need, 24 hours a day
Many of our clients love bringing their staff on ski weekends to say thank you or as an incentive for potential clients.
Our experienced ski instructors can help make any school or college trip a memorable experience.
Organising your extended family and friends, social or sports club doesn’t have to be difficult. We can help anyone looking to cater for a large number of people.
Travel & Gift Vouchers
We can offer vouchers as part of your group ski holiday so that any extras are covered and there are no hidden charges at the end of your stay.
Call us on 01962 713330 to discuss your next group ski holiday or email us the details for your group and we’ll prepare a personalised quote.