Ski School and Courses
Run by skiers for skiers, our acclaimed British Ski and Snowboard School in Champoluc is exclusive to Ski 2 clients (clients booked with other tour operators, or direct with a hotel, should contact the local Italian ski school). We’ve carefully developed our programme so we can offer something for everyone, whether it’s enhancing existing skills or learning exciting new ones.
We focus on continuously developing our knowledge and skills so that your skiing experience with us will leave you with a smile on your face. We’ve tested and reviewed some of the latest equipment on behalf of the Daily Mail Ski and Snowboard magazine so we’re always able to offer you advice and assistance whether you’re new to skiing or if you want something to push you out of your comfort zone.
Our own Ski School is managed by Simon Brown, co-owner of Ski 2 and a resident in Italy for the winter months. Simon is a British Association of Ski Instructors (BASI) Level 4 ISTD Ski Teacher and has taught skiing around the world for over 30 years. We offer a good range of lessons, both group and private, for adults and youngsters.
John provides off piste guiding and coaching for all ability levels, introductory off the side of the piste sessions, through to back country all over the Monterosa freeride mountains. He also offers on piste coaching to all levels using mindfulness approaches to calming the mind, building confidence and actioning the body.
Louise has a wealth of experience in coaching individuals and businesses to help them further their objectives. We have teamed up with her to offer ski courses to those who find skiing little intimidating, to help them regain skills and gain confidence on the pistes.
Which course or lessons are for you?
- Looking for group ski lessons to help further you skiing skills, whilst enjoying the company of others of a similar standard? Click here.
- Keen to improve your off-piste skills? Click here
- Keen for your children to improve their skiing under the watchful eye of a British ski instructor? Click here.
- Used to be a confident skier, but now finding skiing a little intimidating? Click here.
- Think that private ski instruction might be the way to improve your skiing? Click here.
- Keen on mindfulness and to learn about Mindful Skiing? Click here.