We loved Champoluc. Great little village, plenty of shopping, restaurants and bars without the hectic apres ski of other resorts. Super friendly and not too expensive. It’s fairly spread out along the road which is fine but would be even better if it was pedestrianised.
Great holiday. We would definitely come again.
We love Champoluc, a lovely little unspoilt village. Not much apres-ski to speak of, but now we have children, we don’t really need that. Nice to be able to get an ice cream at the end of a hard day’s skiing.
Just a big thank you to you all for making our holiday so wonderful. All the staff we dealt with were the most friendly, professional staff we have ever experienced on a skiing holiday. I don’t think you could improve, your challenge will be to maintain your level of customer care.
Our son and daughter in law stayed last year (they travel from Guernsey so hired a car from Grenoble) and loved it so this is why they returned and we came too to look after their 4 month old baby! We didn’t ski but loved all the walks and cafes, everyone was very friendly. We thought the whole set up was excellent, especially for families and feel sure there will be an influx from Guernsey!
Thank you for all your work in setting up our extremely successful ski trip. It really did go extremely well:
- Great coach and drivers
- Timings worked well – and we had the fastest possible return journey
- Great to have a single occupancy hotel and situated in such a safe and beautiful location
- Fantastic service at the ski hire / storage
- Great Après Ski – we loved the cross country skiing, the pizza and karaoke and swimming
- Superb ski instruction and wonderful having the five ski groups, meaning that everyone made excellent progress and needs could be catered for
- Amazing support in terms of transport (when we had ill or injured children)
- I could go on…
It really was a top trip!
Deputy Head (Academic) and Chaplain
Beechwood Park School